<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Move on. Nothing to see here...

Really. No, really. As usual there are some links at the bottom, but go here if you want anything current (it's only an anime blog though)....What are you waiting for?! Just do it!!!



Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Harry Potter...

Yeah, I picked it up yesterday on DVD. I am happy that it definately leaves room for more movies!XP

I found it a good flick about on par with the others. What bothered me was the added conflict between the best friends. That and Harry never mentions the others he saw at the cemetary...

I'm holding out for 'Harry Potter 67: The Dentures of Light!'...


Click on the # sign to leave a comment if you bothered to stick around...Get on with it, will you?

1 comments
">1 comments
Comments:
Seems to me you have comments here; what is your problem with it?
 
Post a Comment


PROFILE
Let the LINKS begin! Note: Some links were removed...
My Anime Blog! (Here is where all of my intelligence is going these days; go there as well.

Better Days (A very thoughtfully done web comic. check it out!)

Nanaca Crash! (Pure insane animated mayhem in a Flash game.)

Ani-Pocky!! (Host of many of my favorite things! Worth a visit 'fer sure' Where did that come from!?!)

VG Cats (An insane web comic full of parody of online gaming!)

Order of the Stick!!! (you really have had to been into D&D or AD&D to truly appreciate this...)

Common Sense World View...Discontinued

Greg...

archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?