Move on. Nothing to see here...
Really. No, really. As usual there are some links at the bottom, but go here if you want anything current (it's only an anime blog though)....What are you waiting for?! Just do it!!!
Monday, November 21, 2005
Nothing really matters...
I was watching a DVD of Madonna videos that I have and came across this song, part of which is really quite realistic if you think about it (emphasis added). I mean, whatever would happen if there was world peace, anyway? Human nature would eventually cause conflict and the cycle would start all over again. We could live for the nostalgia of it I suppose. Pat ourselves on the back and what not. I say let savages tear at each other while we keep them at arms length. We should focus on getting the third world into the realm of the first...
When I was very young...
Nothing really mattered to me...
But making myself happy...
...I was the only one
Now that I am grown...
Everything's changed...
I'll never be the same...
...Because of you
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Looking at my life
It's very clear to me
I lived so selfishly
I was the only one
I realize
That nobody wins
Something is ending
And something begins
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Nothing takes the past away
Like the future
Nothing makes the darkness go
Like the light
You're shelter from the storm
Give me comfort in your arms
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
All comes back to me
Nothing Really Matters - Madonna
Click on the # sign to leave a comment if you bothered to stick around...Get on with it, will you?
0 comments
">0 comments
When I was very young...
Nothing really mattered to me...
But making myself happy...
...I was the only one
Now that I am grown...
Everything's changed...
I'll never be the same...
...Because of you
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Looking at my life
It's very clear to me
I lived so selfishly
I was the only one
I realize
That nobody wins
Something is ending
And something begins
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Nothing takes the past away
Like the future
Nothing makes the darkness go
Like the light
You're shelter from the storm
Give me comfort in your arms
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters
Love is all we need
Love is all we need
Everything I give you
Everything I give you
All comes back to me
All comes back to me
Nothing Really Matters - Madonna
Click on the # sign to leave a comment if you bothered to stick around...Get on with it, will you?
0 comments
Comments:
Post a Comment
PROFILE
Contributors
Let the LINKS begin! Note: Some links were removed...
My Anime Blog! (Here is where all of my intelligence is going these days; go there as well. Better Days (A very thoughtfully done web comic. check it out!)
Nanaca Crash! (Pure insane animated mayhem in a Flash game.)
Ani-Pocky!! (Host of many of my favorite things! Worth a visit 'fer sure' Where did that come from!?!)
VG Cats (An insane web comic full of parody of online gaming!)
Order of the Stick!!! (you really have had to been into D&D or AD&D to truly appreciate this...)
Common Sense World View...Discontinued
Greg...