Move on. Nothing to see here...
Really. No, really. As usual there are some links at the bottom, but go here if you want anything current (it's only an anime blog though)....What are you waiting for?! Just do it!!!
Friday, September 16, 2005
Wouldn't it be good...
Very ironic...
I got it bad
You don't know how bad I got it
You got it easy
You don't know when you got it good
It's getting harder
Just keeping life and soul together
I'm sick of fighting even though I should
The cold is biting through each and ev'ry nerve and fibre
My broken spirit is frozen to the core
I don't want to be...
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes
Even if it was for just one day
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away
Wouldn't it be good to be on your side
The grass in always greener over there
Wouldn't it be good if we could live without a care
You must be joking
You don't know a thing about it
You've got no problems
I'd stay right there if I were you
I got it harder
You couldn't dream how hard I got it
Stay out of my shoes if you know what's good for you
The heat is stifling
Burning me up from inside
The sweat is coming it's reaching ev'ry pore
I don't want to be here no more
I don't want to be here no more
I don't want to be here no more
Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes
Even if it was for just one day
Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away
Wouldn't it be good to be on your side
The grass in always greener over there
Wouldn't it be good if we could live without a care
I got it bad
You don't know how bad I got it
You got it easy
You don't know when you got it good
It's getting harder
Just keeping life and soul together...
Wouldn't It Be Good - Nik Kershaw
Click on the # sign to leave a comment if you bothered to stick around...Get on with it, will you?
0 comments
Comments:
Post a Comment
PROFILE
Contributors
Let the LINKS begin! Note: Some links were removed...
My Anime Blog! (Here is where all of my intelligence is going these days; go there as well. Better Days (A very thoughtfully done web comic. check it out!)
Nanaca Crash! (Pure insane animated mayhem in a Flash game.)
Ani-Pocky!! (Host of many of my favorite things! Worth a visit 'fer sure' Where did that come from!?!)
VG Cats (An insane web comic full of parody of online gaming!)
Order of the Stick!!! (you really have had to been into D&D or AD&D to truly appreciate this...)
Common Sense World View...Discontinued
Greg...