Move on. Nothing to see here...
Really. No, really. As usual there are some links at the bottom, but go here if you want anything current (it's only an anime blog though)....What are you waiting for?! Just do it!!!
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Yeah,....this fits like a glove.
Destroyed by MTV
I hate to bite the hand that feeds me
So much information
The pressure's on the screen
To sell you things that you don't need
It's too much information for me
Hey TV child look into my eyes
Here by intervention, I want your attention
Promotion boy in a suit and tie
He wants you to use it
You're too shot to lose it
It's pumpin’ down the cable like never so before
A COLA manufacturer is sponsoring the war
Here comes the news with LOVE from me to you
Destroyed by ABC
I hate to bite the hand that feeds me
So much information
The pressure's on the screen
To sell you things that you don't need
It's too much information for me
Turn on the tube hits you with a groove
Advertizin’ muzik we want you to choose it
These teeth are white trainers ULTRA-BRITE
This band is perfect just don't scratch the surface
We covered all the angles the survey people say
Just put us on the cover we'd be smilin’ anyway
This video was made with LOVE for you
Destroyed by BBC
I hate to bite the hand that feeds me
So much information
The pressure's on the screen
To sell you things that you don't need
It's too much information
Destroyed by MTV
I hate to bite the hand that feeds me
So much information
The pressure's on the screen
To sell you things that you don't need
It's too much information for me
Dilate your MIND dilate your MIND
Dilate your MIND dilate your MIND...
Got to give it to me got to listen to me
Got to give in to me now I'm on the line
Got to give it to me got to listen to me
Got to give in to me now I'm on the line
I try, yes sir I try,
Why should I try?
Too Much Information - Duran Duran
Click on the # sign to leave a comment if you bothered to stick around...Get on with it, will you?
2 comments
Comments:
I wouldn't have guessed Duran Duran. It read kind of like rap lyrics. Interesting how things read one way and can sound differently depending on what you do with them.
Odd. From what little rap i can tolerate, or have been forced to listen to, those creations tend to extreme rhyme. An example from 50 Cents 'Wangsta':
Verse 1)
You ain'ta friend of mine,( huh)
You ain't a kin of mine,( nah)
What makes you think that Ima run up on you with the nine
We do this all the time
Right now we on the grind
So hurry up and cop and go we selling nicks and dimes
Shorty she so fine
I gotta make her mine
A ass like that gotta be one of kind
I crush em' everytime
Punch em' with every nine
I'm fucking with they mind
I make em' press rewind
They know they can't shine if I'm around the rhyme
Land on paroza's 94 cause I commit the crime
I send you my line, I did it 3 to 9
The D's ran up in my crib
You know who dropping dimes
It just makes me shudder :-(((
Post a Comment
Verse 1)
You ain'ta friend of mine,( huh)
You ain't a kin of mine,( nah)
What makes you think that Ima run up on you with the nine
We do this all the time
Right now we on the grind
So hurry up and cop and go we selling nicks and dimes
Shorty she so fine
I gotta make her mine
A ass like that gotta be one of kind
I crush em' everytime
Punch em' with every nine
I'm fucking with they mind
I make em' press rewind
They know they can't shine if I'm around the rhyme
Land on paroza's 94 cause I commit the crime
I send you my line, I did it 3 to 9
The D's ran up in my crib
You know who dropping dimes
It just makes me shudder :-(((
PROFILE
Contributors
Let the LINKS begin! Note: Some links were removed...
My Anime Blog! (Here is where all of my intelligence is going these days; go there as well. Better Days (A very thoughtfully done web comic. check it out!)
Nanaca Crash! (Pure insane animated mayhem in a Flash game.)
Ani-Pocky!! (Host of many of my favorite things! Worth a visit 'fer sure' Where did that come from!?!)
VG Cats (An insane web comic full of parody of online gaming!)
Order of the Stick!!! (you really have had to been into D&D or AD&D to truly appreciate this...)
Common Sense World View...Discontinued
Greg...
