<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Move on. Nothing to see here...

Really. No, really. As usual there are some links at the bottom, but go here if you want anything current (it's only an anime blog though)....What are you waiting for?! Just do it!!!



Friday, August 19, 2005

Man, I was this (...) close!


I had a political blog a little while back. It was mainly visitied by people who rarely shared my views and seemed, what is the word?...more worldly than I. This is not to say better educated, or right when I am wrong, but mainly just better with the spin.

I have very strong beliefs rooted in my upbringing, adulthood and environment. Most stem from plain old common sense. I don't strictly adhere to a set of beliefs, they often change; same as my environment.

It just sickens me that the current state of politics in my country is often divided by ugly nonsensical party lines. On both sides it's "either your fir us or against us", so I choose neither.

Don't get me wrong, i will register to vote this year here and be active in what goes on. But it's my business and I'll keep it to myself.

I was very close to not doing so today. I had heard some rather disturbing things and wanted very much to share my disgust with the world. I was even going to use an alias (although, a numbskull could have figured out it was me; clues would have been glaring!) and set up a brand new blog.

Nope. Ain't gonna happen. I value the thoughts of those few who visited me before and I'll probably link to thier blogs just so I can lurk in the shadows. My time is up on political commentary.


Click on the # sign to leave a comment if you bothered to stick around...Get on with it, will you?

2 comments
">2 comments
Comments:
Don't bite your tongue too hard. Otherwise you'll get a mouthful of blood red like that girl's hair. I love that red in her hair (I'm talking about your background picture in case that isn't clear.)
 
Yeah, sometimes it really hurts, but the pain can lead to closer scrutiny of the facts surrounding the hoop-lah...or not.
 
Post a Comment


PROFILE
Let the LINKS begin! Note: Some links were removed...
My Anime Blog! (Here is where all of my intelligence is going these days; go there as well.

Better Days (A very thoughtfully done web comic. check it out!)

Nanaca Crash! (Pure insane animated mayhem in a Flash game.)

Ani-Pocky!! (Host of many of my favorite things! Worth a visit 'fer sure' Where did that come from!?!)

VG Cats (An insane web comic full of parody of online gaming!)

Order of the Stick!!! (you really have had to been into D&D or AD&D to truly appreciate this...)

Common Sense World View...Discontinued

Greg...

archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?