<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Move on. Nothing to see here...

Really. No, really. As usual there are some links at the bottom, but go here if you want anything current (it's only an anime blog though)....What are you waiting for?! Just do it!!!



Wednesday, June 01, 2005


Paul's beer of choice! Enjoy!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments
">2 comments
Comments:
Без перевода

Let me offer you one of my other favorites in return XX

Actually though I probably don't have more than 2 or 3 beers a year and usually it's this #.

No particular reason for not havimg more, except that American style beer sucks.

Generally if it has to be ice cold to get it down, then it obviously doesn't taste good and I'm beyond drinking for 'effect'.
 
Thanks! I tend toward San Miguel which I've been known to drink at any temperature (except heated).
 
Post a Comment


PROFILE
Let the LINKS begin! Note: Some links were removed...
My Anime Blog! (Here is where all of my intelligence is going these days; go there as well.

Better Days (A very thoughtfully done web comic. check it out!)

Nanaca Crash! (Pure insane animated mayhem in a Flash game.)

Ani-Pocky!! (Host of many of my favorite things! Worth a visit 'fer sure' Where did that come from!?!)

VG Cats (An insane web comic full of parody of online gaming!)

Order of the Stick!!! (you really have had to been into D&D or AD&D to truly appreciate this...)

Common Sense World View...Discontinued

Greg...

archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?